Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NYFW 2014 Inspiration





Hello from school! Yes its one of those days where I'm stuck in campus sipping on my pumpkin spiced coffee waiting for my next class, people watching and secretly listening to random conversations (very entertaining if I do say so myself).  
I was browsing thru websites and I saw so many amazing pieces from NYFW! I wish I could have attended, since I am so close.  Hopefully one day I will have the chance to sit front row, or any row would be nice.  I wish I could post all of my favorites ones but that would probably take me hours and hours and you know, girls gotta do some homework.  
Well I will leave you guys with a couple that caught my eye.

First & Second picture: Rachel Zoe
Third & Forth picture: J Mendel 
Fifth & Sixth: Robert Rodriguez

Happy rest of the week! 

Gaby :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely looks! Love how the models look like!!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete