Top is Barely Beige
Then It starts the quad from left to right
- Could be used with out primer and won't crease
- Last long time
- Reminds me of Urban Decay's color "SIN"
- Wearable for everyday look
- Might Try out new colors! Not disappointed at all
- Works well as a base/primer
- Decent pricing
- Colors are very rich and very pigmented. Top two have shimmer and other two are matte.
- Great colors for fall, so I love that! Big PLUS PLUS!
- One complaint I have about these is that they take so much space in my drawer just because of the packaging. Number one reason to why I stick to big pallets and deputed mac shadows
- The highlight color does have minor fallout as well
Hope I didn't bore you guys! comment below. What other Color Tattoos do you guys like? Any suggestions?