Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thin Is In

Lately I've noticed the amount of simple delicate heels walking the streets and I love it, specially for me because I am not a big fan of platform heels. They can make any outfit look more feminine and fab! Here are some of my favorites. Oh and talking about Fab, I just ordered some from JustFab.com cant wait until I get them !

These are the ones I bought from justfab [39.99]

 More affordable ones here Windsorstore [29.90]
 and  Zara has one of the cutest ones [79.90]
                  
If you wanna go deluxe get these Alexander Wang beauties [525.00]
Loving the Python leather finish!

Until Next Time
Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Wow I LOVE these shoes. I can't really walk in heels all too well but wow I want these. Teamed with cigarette pants they will all look amazing! haha thanks for making me want to spend money lol .
    BTW I've also nominated you for the Liebster award, so check out the post over on my blog http://trendetbeau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html and take a look :) xxx

    ReplyDelete